Professional Interior Design, London and Norwich
WHO WE ARE?
Founder Emile Azan, pursued his life – long love of interiors and architecture and retrained in Interior Design, graduating from KLC School of Design, where he obtained an Honours distinction. Having worked In the industry he set up the practice in 2005.
A multi disciplinary studio, covering the areas of London, Kent, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk, encompassing, interior designers, architects and professional trades. We produce individual solutions for residential and commercial environments, and by listening to, and anticipating your needs, our creativity will be balanced with a realistic approach.
Our philosophy Is to always work with client, listen to what they are trying to achieve with the space and to not always think of the obvious solution. Sometimes doing something a little different can bring huge rewards.
A practice, which understands the positive effects that, a stimulating and carefully designed space has on its occupant’s whether residential or commercial. By being sensitive not only to the fabric of the building as well as it's interior dimensions and flow, we focus on the creation of sustainable and long term design solutions by working closely with our clients and discussing their needs in detail. Intelligently sourced materials and finishes play an important role in making this a reality.
Whilst energy efficient fittings, better insulation and recycling become more commonplace, we encourage the specification of products with a reduced or low environmental impact. Our interior design experience spanning over a decade, means we are able to offer the following services to residential and commercial clients.
Our aims are to offer a combination of dynamic design and creative skills, combined with business experience, ensuring your project is delivered to time and budget. We also aim to ensure peerless project co-ordination and to exceed your expectations in design, innovation and levels of service.
By creating dynamic interiors, skillfully combining architecture and interior design to produce individual and timeless interiors and know how to add genuine value.
Latest News from Emile Azan
Emile Azan’s Latest Posts on Interior Design
- As Designers and suppliers we are often asked to help you tackle the techie side of your next lit interior, starting with the down light. It is true that lighting is a technical area. Sometimes it is difficult to see through the practical detail in order to remain focused on the creative concept. In cerebral […]Read More »
- Get back to Nature, green juice nourishes the body, while bold botanical designs transport the soul to exotic climes…. The current décor trend is Tropicana. At the Design week in Chelsea this year, the main colour on show was green, in shades of emerald, turquoise and lime. This is the key palette for the tropical […]Read More »
- Getting the most out of your home means taking care of every aspect of its design. “Working with and personally having experience of hearing issues, I know it can be difficult to have a conversation in an environment where the acoustics are not good,” he says. “If you have a lot of hard surfaces, […]Read More »
- How would you describe British Style? British Style is about longevity and is about comfort. It is rather the good looking English gentleman wearing a suit- the suit is probably old yet it looks immaculate; it doesn’t scream at you and the person wearing it, in the same way, in the same way a well […]Read More »
- Do you already have a plan of action for home improvements for this year? Mentally running through new colour schemes, flooring options or even just a different arrangement of your furniture. Here you’ll find some inspiring design ideas to update and transform you home, and just as importantly, add some value at the same time. […]Read More »
- It is hard to summon up much excitement about doing an electrical plan during a renovation, but you will be so glad if you take the time to do one properly. A room where the sockets and light switches are in the right place is so much more comfortable to live in rather than one […]Read More »
Our Services – What We Offer
Our role is to provide full interior layouts and interior remodeling, including furniture design and procurement, detailed finishes, schedules, lighting solutions, soft furnishings and budgeting skills, covering all areas bringing you the visions and turning those visions into reality. We are also aware of current building regulations and work these into each project we undertake. Creating a lasting quality that will stand the rigours of life and time.
Our work ranges from simple design consultations to full refurbishments for clients, family homes to city apartments. Whilst many of our clients are in London, Chameleon Designs Interiors are able to undertake projects in Kent, Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk.
Services we offer are wide and varied and include:
- Flexibility - Our service is flexible and you chose the level of involvement you wish to take and the level of service you want us to provide
- Management of Trades - We have established strong links with highly skilled trades people and professionals to ensure the standards you expect
- Sourcing - Materials that best fit the need and purpose of the project, anything from lighting to furnishings, window treatments and objet d’art
- Timescales - Each project is tailored to you and the timescales are agreed and managed throughout
- Budget - Advice, experience and judicious sourcing means each project can be tailored to your budget
- Commercial Premises - We also undertake Interior branding, workplace consultancy and concept development for offices and the hospitality industry
London and Norwich Interior Design Projects
Our work ranges from simple design consultations to full refurbishments for clients, family homes to city apartments. Whilst many of our clients are in London and Greater London, Chameleon Designs Interiors are not only London Interior designers, we have recently worked in Kent, Essex, Surrey and Norwich.
Whilst energy efficient fittings, better insulation and recycling become more commonplace, we encourage the specification of products with a reduced or low environmental impact. Our interior design experience spanning a decade , means we are able to offer the following services to residential and commercial clients.
- Interior Design Consultancy
- Concept Development
- Space Planning and Interior Remodelling
- Management of Project
- Furniture Design and Procurement
- Building Analysis and Feasibility Studies
- Building Regulations Approval
- Workplace consultancy
- Detail Design Packages