WHO WE ARE?
Founder Emile Azan, pursued his life – long love of interiors and architecture and retrained in Interior Design, graduating from KLC School of Design, where he obtained an Honours distinction. Having worked In the industry he set up the practice in 2005.
A multi disciplinary studio, covering the areas of London, Kent, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk, encompassing, interior designers, architects and professional trades. We produce individual solutions for residential and commercial environments, and by listening to, and anticipating your needs, our creativity will be balanced with a realistic approach.
Our philosophy Is to always work with client, listen to what they are trying to achieve with the space and to not always think of the obvious solution. Sometimes doing something a little different can bring huge rewards.
A practice, which understands the positive effects that, a stimulating and carefully designed space has on its occupant’s whether residential or commercial. By being sensitive not only to the fabric of the building as well as it's interior dimensions and flow, we focus on the creation of sustainable and long term design solutions by working closely with our clients and discussing their needs in detail. Intelligently sourced materials and finishes play an important role in making this a reality.
Whilst energy efficient fittings, better insulation and recycling become more commonplace, we encourage the specification of products with a reduced or low environmental impact. Our interior design experience spanning over a decade, means we are able to offer the following services to residential and commercial clients.
Our aims are to offer a combination of dynamic design and creative skills, combined with business experience, ensuring your project is delivered to time and budget. We also aim to ensure peerless project co-ordination and to exceed your expectations in design, innovation and levels of service.
By creating dynamic interiors, skillfully combining architecture and interior design to produce individual and timeless interiors and know how to add genuine value.
Latest News from Emile Azan
Emile Azan’s Latest Posts on Interior Design
- The modern working environment should be very different to the dark and sweaty, potentially dangerous workhouses of Victorian times. The modern worker requires natural light and space in order to be able to produce their best work while casual meeting areas can encourage greater collaboration and improved communications. As well as considering yourself and your […]Read More »
- If differing colour views are stopping your bedroom from becoming a place of peace and serenity, it’s time to get back to basics, Mutual affection A neutral colour scheme is a wonderful starting point for a bedroom, especially one that needs to cater to both feminine and masculine styles. You can either go for a […]Read More »
- Do you want to decorate your home with some big, bold colours but you are not sure where to start? Try the following tips. For a really striking room you do need several colours in the one space. You do, however, need to make sure that you use them in equal measure or they will […]Read More »
- Due to the soaring property prices, the cost of moving and stamp duty, more and more people are choosing to stay in their homes and improve them. This can also add value to their property. Here are our top tips on getting a good return on your outlay 1. Add a room(s) If there is […]Read More »
- Retro is a culturally outdated or aged style, trend, mode, or fashion, from the overall post-modern past, that has since that time become functionally or superficially the norm once again. The use of “retro” style generally implies a vintage of at least fifteen or twenty years. For example, furniture from the 1980s or 1990s could […]Read More »
- As Designers and suppliers we are often asked to help you tackle the techie side of your next lit interior, starting with the down light. It is true that lighting is a technical area. Sometimes it is difficult to see through the practical detail in order to remain focused on the creative concept. In cerebral […]Read More »
Our Services – What We Offer
Our role is to provide full interior layouts and interior remodeling, including furniture design and procurement, detailed finishes, schedules, lighting solutions, soft furnishings and budgeting skills, covering all areas bringing you the visions and turning those visions into reality. We are also aware of current building regulations and work these into each project we undertake. Creating a lasting quality that will stand the rigours of life and time.
Our work ranges from simple design consultations to full refurbishments for clients, family homes to city apartments. Whilst many of our clients are in London, Chameleon Designs Interiors are able to undertake projects in Kent, Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk.
Services we offer are wide and varied and include:
- Flexibility - Our service is flexible and you chose the level of involvement you wish to take and the level of service you want us to provide
- Management of Trades - We have established strong links with highly skilled trades people and professionals to ensure the standards you expect
- Sourcing - Materials that best fit the need and purpose of the project, anything from lighting to furnishings, window treatments and objet d’art
- Timescales - Each project is tailored to you and the timescales are agreed and managed throughout
- Budget - Advice, experience and judicious sourcing means each project can be tailored to your budget
- Commercial Premises - We also undertake Interior branding, workplace consultancy and concept development for offices and the hospitality industry
London and Norwich Interior Design Projects
Our work ranges from simple design consultations to full refurbishments for clients, family homes to city apartments. Whilst many of our clients are in London and Greater London, Chameleon Designs Interiors are not only London Interior designers, we have recently worked in Kent, Essex, Surrey and Norwich.
Whilst energy efficient fittings, better insulation and recycling become more commonplace, we encourage the specification of products with a reduced or low environmental impact. Our interior design experience spanning a decade , means we are able to offer the following services to residential and commercial clients.
- Interior Design Consultancy
- Concept Development
- Space Planning and Interior Remodelling
- Management of Project
- Furniture Design and Procurement
- Building Analysis and Feasibility Studies
- Building Regulations Approval
- Workplace consultancy
- Detail Design Packages
Why Choose Chameleon Designs Interiors?Design in London is at the cutting edge and the latest trends are easily accessible to our clients as are the fantastic selection of London suppliers and of course the London high street shops. We are able to offer a full interior design service from simple consultations to full project design and implementation. With experience gained of working in London and the UK, we can bring these skills and suppliers to our newly opened office in Norwich, Norfolk. Having spent the last 2 years working and researching the local area and suppliers, we can bring the best of both worlds to Norwich, Norfolk and Suffolk. With extensive research we have looked at the current requirements in places like Dereham, The Burhams, Holt, The North Norfolk Coast, Diss, Southwold and of course Norwich. Norwich, Norfolk and Suffolk, with it's unique history dating back many centuries and it's varied landscape offers a unique set of challenges and varying housing and property market. Something that Chameleon Designs Norwich understands and is able to adapt to according to our client's requirements and brief. So choose Chameleon Designs Interiors according to the type of work you need.
Why should I hire an interior designer in London and Norfolk/Suffolk?They say life is what happens while you’re busy making plans. Some of us are just too preoccupied with a career and/or family to think about colour schemes, wallpaper, flooring and lighting. A professional interior designer in London and Norwich can save you bags of time, stress and months, if not years, of living in a half-finished home. It’s their job to stay on top of the latest trends and to have contacts and visual references of latest trends and fashions. Interior designers and decorators can also save you money, sourcing products via trade contacts or offering not only the iconic designs but also their alternatives at high street levels.
How do I choose the right London and Norwich interior designer for my home?Chameleon Designs Interiors, Norwich, Norfolk, London, Kent, Essex, Interior Design, has worked on a varied and different set of designs and issue for many varied clients, you can therefore feel confident if you hire Chameleon Designs Interiors London and Norwich. Our aim is to offer you the look and feel that you desire, whether that is a mix-and-match lounge oozing mid-century modern style, a pale and interesting minimalist bedroom with shots of colour, or a beautiful space inspired by Scandinavian design. You may want to check if your designer is a member of The British Institute of Interior Design (BIID). It is a benchmark of quality and reliability.
Benefits of using a professional
- They can define and enhance your own style.
- Their knowledge of the design process will help prevent costly mistakes.
- Experience in the industry means they have contact with reputable suppliers and tradespeople.
- Designers who are members of the BIID are trained to make the most of available spaces and to create the flow and furniture arrangements that make daily living functional, safe, comfortable and easy.
- BIID interior designers are able to draw on a wealth of expertise and may suggest ideas and designs, you had not previously considered.
- Members of the BIID are required to have a written contract with their clients, in the best interest of both parties, and to carry Professional Indemnity Insurance.